My so-called "inquisitive" blog [[2nd edition]]

Wasn't easy for me to be a scared white boy in a black neighborhood....

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Costco - the unknown enemy =(

I used to have another blog.....But that one was pretty lame.

I made that one in 6th grade....so for lack of a better expression - it sucked.

No one reads blogs unless they're cool/innovative/thought-provoking/whatever.....and this blog is going to be none of those things.

Just to let you know =)

I'm just writing this for my own good so I can let out some of my randomness.....haha.

Like today = major injury

This morning I wanted chocolate chip pancakes... a simple but understandable feat. So in order to create this delicacy [[I had to look up how to spell that]] I had to haul this 10 pound aka Costco sized bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips out of the shelf. Unaware of my surroundings, as I heaved that HUGE motherlover out, I knocked over a HUGE jar of jam.... and of course that just had to land on my second biggest toe.

OWW.

Seriously.

Now my toe is swelling like CRAZY.

I swear, it's almost as big as my big toe....

=(

Oh well. The chocolate chip pancakes were pretty good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

IJOBUBY YOUR BIG TOE! IT'S CRYING!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home